Natural Gas | Medium Speed Generating Set | 6,800 - 11,830 kW | Spark-ignited lean-burn unit
- Natural Gas
- Medium Speed Generating Set
- 5,635 – 9,445 kW
- Spark-ignited lean-burn unit
The Bergen B35:40’s design philosophy is to deliver industry-leading electrical and heat recovery efficiency along with high and reliable power levels.
The Bergen B35:40 generating set produces exceptionally low emissions of NOx, CO and UHC combined, a tribute to its efficient combustion technology that ensures minimum environmental impact coupled with excellent performance levels.
The generating set’s combination of large components running at low RPM and optimised combustion and turbocharger technology ensure high efficiency levels. Many gas engine installations require heat recovery, whatever their applications. Our experience ranges from remote power supply to cogeneration and tri-generation in climates ranging between the arctic freeze of Svalbard and hot and humid Bangladesh.
- – High power output
- – High electrical efficiency
- – Low service and maintenance costs
- – Maintenance friendly
- – Proven technology
- – Sturdy construction
|Weight (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|Number of cylinders||20|
|Charge air cooler HT||kW||1660|
|Charge air cooler LT||kW||630|
|Lube oil cooler||kW||950|
|Jacket water cooler||kW||1205|
|Exhaust gas temperature||°C||375|
|Nom. el. efficiency||%||49.0|
- Depending on the type of generator the weight, performance and dimensions may change.
- All technical data is valid at 100% load, with no engine driven pumps.
- Engine power definition is according to ISO 3046-1 (ICFN).
- Generator standard IEC 60034-1, power factor 1.
- Specific fuel oil consumption is measured at test bed according to ISO 3046-1, using diesel oil with a net heating value of 42.7 MJ/kg.
- The information here in is subject to change without notice and the given data does not carry any contractual value. Bergen Engines assumes no responsibility for any errors that may appear.
ON LAND Bergen Engines
Natural Gas | Medium Speed Generating Set | 3,370 - 5,290 kW | Spark-ignited lean-burn unit
Liquid Fuel | Medium Speed Generating Set | 6,380 - 10,650 kW | B33:45Ls bigger brother with more power in the same compact design and with world-class efficiency
Liquid Fuel | Medium Speed Generating Set | 3,170 - 4,760 kW | 600 kW per cylinder in a compact design, with class leading efficiency levels and low life-cycle costs
Get in touch
Want to know more about how we can empower your business? Visit our ‘Contact’ page to speak directly with our team or send us a message here and one of our specialists will get in touch soon.