Natural Gas | Medium Speed Generating Set | 6,800 - 11,830 kW | Spark-ignited lean-burn unit
- Natural Gas
- Medium Speed Generating Set
- 6,800 - 11,830 kW
- Spark-ignited lean-burn unit
Defined by our customers
Close dialogue with our customers and the service organisation has given valuable input to the development of more efficient solutions – both for assembly and maintenance. The result is a robust and powerful engine, delivering up to 600kW per cylinder, with world class efficiency and reduced life-cycle costs. Our latest engine series is built on more than 70 years of experience.
Our legacy, with all its valuable knowledge and experience, has been an important foundation for the development and testing of new technologies. The B36:45 gas engine is a medium-speed lean-burn unit designed to produce up to 12 MW of mechanical power with optimised combustion technology and excellent load responsiveness. The design has been driven by stringent requirements for lower exhaust emissions, highest possible electrical and heat recovery efficiency, coupled with extreme reliability.
- – World class efficiencies
- – 600 kW mechanical output per cylinder
- – World-class fuel consumption
- – Exceptionally low emissions
- – Simple, modular and robust design
- – Low lifecycle costs
- – Excellent load responsiveness
- – Convertible to liquid fuel operation
|Weight (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|Unit||B36:45V12 AG||B36:45V16 AG||B36:45V20 AG|
|Number of cylinders||12||16||20|
|Charge air cooler HT||kW||1,600||2,140||2,715|
|Charge air cooler LT||kW||350||470||625|
|Lube oil cooler||kW||840||1,120||1,135|
|Jacket water cooler||kW||1,000||1,320||1,260|
|Exhaust gas temperature||°C||375||375||375|
|Nom. el. efficiency||%||49||49.5||50|
- Depending on the type of generator the weight, performance and dimensions may change.
- All technical data is valid at 100% load, with no engine driven pumps.
- Engine power definition is according to ISO 3046-1 (ICFN).
- Generator standard IEC 60034-1, power factor 1.
- Specific fuel oil consumption is measured at test bed according to ISO 3046-1, using diesel oil with a net heating value of 42.7 MJ/kg.
- The information here in is subject to change without notice and the given data does not carry any contractual value. Bergen Engines assumes no responsibility for any errors that may appear.
ON LAND Bergen Engines
Natural Gas | Medium Speed Generating Set | 3,370 - 5,290 kW | Spark-ignited lean-burn unit
Liquid Fuel | Medium Speed Generating Set | 6,380 - 10,650 kW | B33:45Ls bigger brother with more power in the same compact design and with world-class efficiency
Liquid Fuel | Medium Speed Generating Set | 3,170 - 4,760 kW | 600 kW per cylinder in a compact design, with class leading efficiency levels and low life-cycle costs
Get in touch
Want to know more about how we can empower your business? Send us a message and one of our specialists will get in touch to tell you more.